Pipistrel is proud to announce the release of our new aircraft, the Pipistrel ALPHA Trainer.
In keeping with Pipistrel’s tradition of continuing evolution, quality, high-tech manufacturing and most importantly a fantastic price, Pipistrel is proud to announce the successful conclusion of the test flights program and the release of our new aircraft, the Pipistrel ALPHA Trainer. Built on the solid pedigree of our extensive product line-up, the ALPHA Trainer combines quality with a fantastic price tag. The Pipistrel ALPHA Trainer offers affordable flying with no performance restrictions!Pipistrel Alpha Trainer price list
Conventional-looking aircraft instruments are all clearly labelled with the correct colour coded speeds and temperatures in a traditional and familiar training format.
Variometer and engine RPM counter have two separate displays while the other engine parameters are displayed in a common multifunction very bright full-colour display with audio alarms for exceeded values, which significantly increases the safety.
All avionics are well-lit with their own light source which enables good visibility during all kinds of light conditions; equally visible during both day and night flying.
Because the rules and standards in some markets are different from the legislation in the EU and other countries, we offer the aircraft with 2 different avionics packs:
USA LSA avionics pack includes:
• Artificial horizon 3 1/8″ (80mm)
• ELT Kannad 406 AF – Compact (406 MHz)
• Radio ICOM IC A210 with intercom, aerial and 2 headsets
• Transponder Garmin GTX 327 C-mode with altitude encoder and antenna
• All the avionics in the USA LSA pack use imperial units (feet, knots, etc.)
The UL-LTF version and version for other non-USA LSA markets includes:
• Radio FILSER ATR 833 with intercom, aerial and 2 headsets
• FILSER TRT 800 C&S-MODE with altitude encoder and antenna
Both versions also include:
• Air speed indicator diameter 3 1/8″ (80mm)
• Altimeter diameter 3 1/8″ (80mm)
• Vertical Speed Indicator diameter 2 ¼” (57 mm)
• Engine instruments (tacho, engine hour counter, oil press & temp, CHT, 2 x EGT, fuel quantity, fuel pressure, fuel consumption etc.)
• GPS Garmin AERA 500 + AirGizmo
All avionics have a display with own light source for optimum visibility under all light.
The Pipistrel Alpha Trainer is a fully-equipped aircraft, providing both the instructor and the student with everything they need during the flight and training.
No more modifications necessary – just buy and fly!
• The aircraft is supplied in nose-wheel-only configuration for lower insurance costs and easier student training
• Large instrument panel for fitting additional instruments if required
• Solid luggage rack behind the seats
• Wingtip NAV, strobe lights and landing light (LED) 2.5 times brighter than FAA standards
• Ballistic rescue system GRS 6/473 SD
• Oil check door on top engine cover
• 2 blade fixed pitch wood propeller, 63’’ (162 cm) diameter and spinner
• 34′ 6″ (10,5 m) wingspan fits most T hangers
• Outside surfaces are painted in white UV-resistant acrylic, cabin interior composite surfaces in grey
• Cabin upholstery in hard wearing blue fabric with padded spar cover
• Ergonomic seats with adjustable head rests
• 3 point “Schroth” seat belts
• Sliding photo window on the right door
• Cabin ventilation with adjustable ‘snap vent’ intakes on both doors
• Noise-reducing firewall
• Dual control sticks and dual rudder pedals
• 2 stage positive flaperons up to +25° deflection
• Electric Elevator trim
• In-flight adjustable pedals for both pilot & co-pilot
• UV protected, scratch resistant Lexan windshield
• Three point door locking
• Fixed composite landing gear, heavy-duty training main wheels and brakes
• Hydraulic disk brakes on the main wheels
• Steerable nose wheel
• Tie-down points on wings and tail
• Fuel tank 15 Gallons (57 Litres) with bigger filler neck
• Fuel gasculator with drain sump
• Cabin heating system
• Rotax 912 UL2 80 hp, 4 cylinder 4 stroke engine with 2 carburettors, integrated gearbox, etc.
• Electric starter
• High capacity, easy to replace dry-type 12V battery
• Modular electric panel system with fuses on primary and secondary circuits
• Rotax regulator-rectifier
• All throttle control cables in Teflon
• 12V accessory plug
• Large instrument panel with master switch, avionics switch, switches with automatic fuses and warning lights, magneto switches, starter button and battery quick disconnect switch
• Basic Rotax toolkit